Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coupon update

I just had to share.

I *love* this drawing of Frosty. Check out the corn cob pipe!

And THIS is my favorite art work he has ever done.  A moose.  And it's good!  The eyes are a little har to see in this picture {of the picture hee hee!} but they are super cute.

 I used my coupon organizers tonight.  For the first time.  Saved me a butt load of time.  And kept everything organized.  No more looking like a crazy woman with my list and coupons all over the place.  :)

And...ready...

Before coupons my total was 140.56
After...48.09

Woo Hoo!  :) I was so excited.  I was talking all about my coupon organizer and how it helped and all this jazz and the high school guy just kind of stared at me.  One day kid you will have to buy your own food.  And you will understand.

See you tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is amazing! I have got to start using coupons! AND that is a great moose!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Talk to me -- I'll talk back! In a nice way!