Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thrifty Thursday

I've got another site for you. And all you really have to do is check your mailbox!  http://www.vocalpoint.com/
Have you been? Just sign up and they send you stuff. Free. Then you go back and say yes I liked it no I didn't. I've gotten sample sized items but I've also gotten full sized products (Panteen shampoo for example). Just the other day I got a package (and I say package because they make the products look super cute when they send it to you. Really. Who knew shampoo could look adorable right?) that had a family dinner time game in it. Some questions are what language do you wish you could speak? What family tradition would you like to start? If your family had a theme song what would it be? And so on.

But the real point of the package was the coupons. I got 6 coupons in total. 1 For a free box of Barilla plus pasta. And the other 5 for buy 1 box get 1 box free coupons. {By the way the pasta is good. Easy way to get extra protein, fiber and omega-3's in. Highly reccomend).

So go sign up!

And make sure you check out the new blog -- Today's Top 20 for 20 projects featured each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Talk to me -- I'll talk back! In a nice way!