Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Virtual Payday - Let's go shopping!

{I'm guest posting over at A Vision to Remember.  Go check out my pillowcase to tote bag tutorial!)


It's Friday!  So my virtual payday is here!  Time to go virtual shopping at Etsy! :) $100.  Here's what I would get...
Teacher Appreciation Cupcake Toppers
I think I'm going to have to order some of these fondant Teacher appreciation cupcake toppers.  Then it will look like I'm an awesome cupcake maker. :) Village Cupcakes has lots of cute toppers! $12.95

vintage gold yellow jar container - with lid - textured
I love yellow.  This would go perfect in my craft room!  I'm always needing jars to hold scraps - velcro - elastic - buttons - STUFF! :) This one is from Moxie Thrift.  $11

4 Feet Lufkin Ruler Ribbon Measuring Tape
Isn't this measuring tape from 58 & Grace cool?  Only $3.55!  And guess they're right next to me! Small world! 

Beeswax Bird Candle Garden Decor Original Mold
Again - craft room!  How adorable is this beeswax bird candle!? $9.50 from Rose Kraft

Cupcake Votives -- Set of Four Soy Votives
How fun are these cupcake candles from Mireio?  $12 for set of 4 votives.

Green Hawaii Girl Ribbon/sewing tape 1/2 inch width
I think this is super cool - Hawaiian girl ribbon!  I have NO clue what I would ever use this for - Josh doesn't seem like the type to want some girls on his stuff!  From Aramaa $2.20/yard

ZD002 - 3 Meters Little Red Riding Hood Ribbon ( Sky blue )
Warning:  I went on a ribbon kick... :) Love the little red riding hood!  $6.50 for 3 meters (3.28 yards) from Himenana's Fabric Garden.
ZD001 - 3 Meters Black Russian Doll Woven Farbenmix Ribbon
Also from Himenana's Fabric Garden is this ribbon!  Love the dolls! Also $6.50 for 3 meters (3.28 yards)

Pink Gnome Fairytale Fabric
I love vintage fabrics!  This is a Dutch cotton gnome fairytale print.  I think this would look so cute as a little girl's skirt! From She's Living Lavida Loca $6.75

SALE 15 to 40 percent off 5 half yard bundle of Moda Just Wing It by Momo 1/2 Yard cuts
The Knotted Bobbin has this great 1/2 yard cut pack of Moda Just Wing It for $17. 

SALE 15 to 40 percent off Hullabaloo By Urban Chiks for Moda fabrics yard bty yardage animals zoo Zoology Bright 32403 17
And I'd have to take home this fabric too.  Hullabaloo from Urban Chicks for Moda.  $8.07 at The Knotted Bobbin.

Wow!  I did pretty good on my virtual shopping trip here!  $106.17.  I manage to come in a little over budget each week. :) Story of my life! lol

What shops would you spend an extra $100!?

2 comments:

I love comments! Talk to me -- I'll talk back! In a nice way!